We explore new ways of tackling difficult problems, facilitate dialogue about them and help our clients co-create solutions.
To do this we provide consultancy services to:
Make work better
- Research, policy analysis and project evaluation about job creation, decent work and employment ethics.
- Facilitating dialogue at all levels to improve job satisfaction, quality and productivity.
- Team building and training to embrace diversity and build unity for positive change and resilience.
Improve public services:
- Training and consultancy in workforce involvement to improve job satisfaction, management culture and performance.
- Involving community and civil society organisations in project design, planning and monitoring.
- Research, policy analysis and proiect evaluation to improve efficient and effective resource use for public value.
Promote sustainable development
- Helping international institutions, governments and employers to promote employment and livelihood opportunities and skills for a green economy.
- Supporting civil society and workforce voice and participation in the design, evaluation and implementation of development projects that affect them.
- Providing policy advice, project evaluation and research about building and improving livelihoods and services in fragile and conflict-affected environments.